If you are a traveller, you know that at some point, you get tired of staying at hotels and getting the same kind of services mimo baby monitor . But, have you come across properties that give you a unique and unusual experience. We have curated a list of some Baby Journey Reviews of the unique hotels in the world for people who are bored of staying in standard hotels and accommodations.
2. The Muraka, Maldives – The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island introduced a two-story, three-bedroom undersea accommodation with a modern design and 24-hour butler service. The underwater shelter has see-through glass which could give a great view of the Maldives’ ocean life. However, the Muraka is a costly accommodation costing $40,000 per night.
3. Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Finland – If the idea of spending a night in a real-life igloo intrigues you, you must pack your bags and straight-away head to Finland for a stay at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort. It is about 150 miles north of the Arctic Circle, and the glass-domed igloos give a breathtaking view of Aurora Borealis.
4. The Yays Crane Apartment, Netherland – A company called Yays hired Dutch designer Edward van Vliet to turn a figee into a three-story apartment with modern and stylish interiors.
5. Giraffe Manor, Kenya – The Giraffe Manor hosts 12 rooms and is one of Africa’s most unique hotels in the safari Collections. The guests are taught how to feed the giraffes. This is because the property is built at an elevation of around 6,000 feet and is home to an endangered species of giraffes. The giraffes often stretch their necks into the hotel windows looking for snacks. Therefore, all the rooms are stocked with giraffe food so that you can welcome them appropriately.
6. Fantasyland Hotel, Canada – Have you heard of hotels with themes? No? Well, now you have. Canada’s Fantasyland Hotel is situated in a shopping mall. Fantasyland offers 120 fantasy-themes rooms and the best part? You get to choose your surroundings. Some of the themes include spaceships, gas station, Rome, the Arabian desert, a prison cell etc. Moreover, the shopping centre also accommodates a waterpark, miniature golf and a bowling alley.